Top SEO Plugins for WordPress in 2019
If you are running your website in WordPress then there are over 50,000 plugins in the directory and it becomes hectic and puzzling to choose the best SEO plugins for your website.
In this blog, I will tell you the topmost plugins for your website which will help your website to improve its SERP.
Here we go for the Top SEO Plugins for WordPress in 2019
This is the most popular plugin among WordPress users and it provides a wide range of features to boost your ranking.
It is easy to use and you can optimize your keyword and readability of the content with easy instructions. Which means you don’t have to write for Google and other search engines. You can easily rank your content by writing for humans only.
Some of the features of Yoast SEO:
- You can easily submit your XML sitemap to index your website on search engines like Google and Bing
- Set the focus keyword related to your content
- Google Search Console integration
- Improve your readability score of the content
- Control breadcrumbs of your site
- It provides user-friendly suggestions to improve your website content and ranking
- Allows multiple focus keywords (Paid Version of Yoast SEO)
- Inbound-Outbound link monitoring
Google Sitemap XML
You can easily index your website in the search engines by an easy listing of the URLs. It generates an XML file which you can easily update time to time.
Google XML Sitemap ensures you do not make any mistake while updating your content on a regular basis.
It is also one of the popular plugins used by WordPress users and to update your content automatically your need to use Google Search Console. This plugin is highly recommended as it takes cares of your website ranking and errors by informing you.
W3 Total Cache
Every website owners want their website to load at a faster rate else it will lose its potential visitor who can be their leads. A slow website will degrade your search ranking and the visitor will lose interest easily.
W3 Total Cache plugin helps your WordPress website to scale and avoid crashes even when you have a high amount of visitors.
This plugin helps your website to give a better user experience and improvement in SEO by reducing its loading time.
Main features of W3 Total Cache Plugin:
- Transparent CND (Content Delivery Network) management
- Less bounce rate
- More time spent by the visitor on your website
- Faster page rendering
- SSL compatibility
- Supports AMP ( Accelerated Moblie Pages)
These are some Top SEO Plugins for WordPress in 2019 which you can use for your WordPress websites. Although there are a large number of plugins which can be used, some of them we will discuss in our next blogs.